Private Commercial Loan Lenders
for real estate & business ventures.
BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. – PROUDLY SERVING NATIONWIDE
Welcome to iFund International, Atlanta’s leading lender dedicated to Commercial Bridging Loans for acquisition, building, land, and development. Since iFund is structured as a privately owned independent commercial lender, we’re able to provide a varied mix of commercial real estate loans to meet the needs and investment objectives of our borrowers. Our flexible tiered financing programs allow us to close on these equity-based Commercial Bridge Loans quickly. We have a funding ability of $100 Million and closings in as little as 10 days. Our team of creative financing experts can make your funding needs a reality both locally and nationally.
We are able to evaluate the value of your real estate and use it as a guarantee to acquire loans that a conventional lender will not likely make. This is a very complex section of the market and requires personal contact. We believe that real-estate finance has requirements which are unique to each situation. This is why our objective is to provide personalized service. We make getting a Commercial Bridge Loan fast and easy.A
We work with seasoned real estate investors to provide commercial bridge loans for (but not limited):
• Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans Nationwide from $200,000 and up
• Purchase, Refinance, Rehabilitation, Construction
• Bridge, Mezzanine, Equity, Hard Money
• Construction Loans Starting at $4 million
• SBA 7(a), SBA 504, USDA, B & I, Rural Programs Available
• FHA-HUD and FNMA Programs
• Apartments 5+ Units, Student Housing, Mixed Use, Mobile Home Parks
• Assisted Living, Car Washes, Casinos, Hotels, Motels
• Single Tenant, Investment RE, Auto Shops
• Churches, Day Care, Schools, Office Buildings, Office Condos
• Restaurants, Industrial, Retail, Parking Lots, Bowling Alleys
• Gas Station and Mini Marts, Grocery Stores, Special Purpose Facilities
• Factoring of Accounts Receivable – Inventory – Purchase Orders
“iFund delivers! Thank You Rafael, and your team, for making the loan processes so smooth!” George N.