commercial mortgage finance company
loans for real estate & business ventures.
BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. – PROUDLY SERVING NATIONWIDE
As Atlanta’s leading hard money Commercial Finance Company, we specialize in loans for acquisition, construction, development, and land. Our tiered financing program allows us to offer a wide variety of Commercial Finance Loans to meet the needs and goals of our borrowers. With the ability to close on these equity-based Commercial Mortgage Finance Loans quickly and efficiently, sets us apart from our competitors. We have the ability to fund $100 Million. Alongside a creative financing team that helps us close deals in as little as 10 days. Let us make your funding needs a reality.
Our first step is to appraise the worth of your real-estate to use it as collateral to secure a loan that traditional bankers will not make. Such a unique area of the market needs personal contact to best handle the specialized requirements that come with each situation. That is why we provide personalized service that continues even after the loan has closed. We are in the business of providing hard money Commercial Mortgage Finance Loans fast and easy.
We work with seasoned real estate investors and developers of:
• Construction Loans Starting at $4 million
• SBA 7(a), SBA 504, USDA, B & I, Rural Programs Available
• Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans Nationwide from $200,000 and up
• Purchase, Refinance, Rehabilitation, Construction
• FHA-HUD and FNMA Programs
• Bridge, Mezzanine, Equity, Hard Money
• Apartments 5+ Units, Student Housing, Mixed Use, Mobile Home Parks
• Assisted Living, Car Washes, Casinos, Hotels, Motels
• Single Tenant, Investment RE, Auto Shops
• Factoring of Accounts Receivable – Inventory – Purchase Orders
• Churches, Day Care, Schools, Office Buildings, Office Condos
• Restaurants, Industrial, Retail, Parking Lots, Bowling Alleys
• Gas Station and Mini Marts, Grocery Stores, Special Purpose Facilities
“Look no further. iFund is the answer to your commercial loan questions! Thank you for working to get me the financing I needed!” Bradley D.