commercial bridge finance loans
for real estate & business ventures.
BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. – PROUDLY SERVING NATIONWIDE
Welcome to iFund International, Atlanta’s leading Commercial Loan Broker for acquisition, construction, land, and improvement. Since iFund is structured as a privately operated independent commercial lender, we are able to present you with a varied mix of commercial real estate loans to meet the needs and investment objectives of our borrowers. Our flexible tiered financing programs allow us to close on these equity-based Commercial Equity Loans quickly. Having a funding capacity of $100 Million and closings in as few as 10 days. Our team of creative financing experts can make your funding needs a reality both locally and nationally.
We can easily appraise the worth of your real estate and use it as collateral to acquire loans which a conventional lender will not make. This is a very complex area of the market and requires personal contact. We believe that real estate finance has requirements that happen to be unique to each situation. For this reason, our objective is to provide personalized service. We make getting a Commercial Loan fast and easy.
We work with seasoned real estate investors and developers of:
- SBA 7(a), SBA 504, USDA, B & I, Rural Programs Available
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans Nationwide from $200,000 and up
- Construction Loans Starting at $4 million
- Bridge, Mezzanine, Equity, Hard Money
- Purchase, Refinance, Rehabilitation, Construction
- FHA-HUD and FNMA Programs
- Single Tenant, Investment RE, Auto Shops
- Apartments 5+ Units, Student Housing, Mixed Use, Mobile Home Parks
- Assisted Living, Car Washes, Casinos, Hotels, Motels
- Restaurants, Industrial, Retail, Parking Lots, Bowling Alleys
- Gas Station and Mini Marts, Grocery Stores, Special Purpose Facilities
- Factoring of Accounts Receivable – Inventory – Purchase Orders
- Churches, Day Care, Schools, Office Buildings, Office Condos
“Working with the iFund team is a great business experience. Professionalism at it’s best with a touch of charm. Thanks Rafael and Bryan for all your help!” Stephanie D.